LOL

LOL
I'm showing this pic because i thought you people out there would like it

Saturday, July 31, 2010

a poem i made let me know what you think

So far away I wish you were here, Before it's too late and it all disappears Before the doors close and it comes to an end with out you by my side I can never fight and defend so don't leave me here all on my own because with out you i could of never had grown so here me out because i wont shout before you leave you better have no doubt because with out me there is no you and with out you there is no us now pitcher that for a mint and now you know you got to admit it i love you and you love me for ever and ever in harmony

1 comment:

Sports

ME

My photo
Athletic and funny i am all this and more i have a GirlFriend at the moment lots of good friends love playing football. I injoy spending time with friends and family I am taking care of my grandma because she fell a few weeks ago. I'm having a good summer and hope you all are to have a good one. SUMMER 2010! and loving it. BTW] Is There An App For That :P

My Email

Email me if you want to get Advice i give grate advice and it is only between you and me


Email: Footballiskool@hotmail.com