LOL

LOL
I'm showing this pic because i thought you people out there would like it

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Quote

A wise man Once Said A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving. Anything we fully do is an alone journey Don't listen to what they say Go see Go forth on your path, as it exists only through your walking He who strays discovers new paths Curiosity is the best learning tool one can posses It's only when we realize that life is taking us now. If you're not willing to be changed by a place, there's no point in going Life is like stepping onto a boat that is about to sail out to sea Look at the stars lighting up the sky no one of them stays in the same place. I've seen a little more and know a lot less we knows not where were going Walking but there is no path the path is made by walking and well get to are destination at are on pace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sports

ME

My photo
Athletic and funny i am all this and more i have a GirlFriend at the moment lots of good friends love playing football. I injoy spending time with friends and family I am taking care of my grandma because she fell a few weeks ago. I'm having a good summer and hope you all are to have a good one. SUMMER 2010! and loving it. BTW] Is There An App For That :P

My Email

Email me if you want to get Advice i give grate advice and it is only between you and me


Email: Footballiskool@hotmail.com